Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Harvard Application Requirements watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've been trying to find entry requirements for ivy league schools namely Harvard but I can't find them online. If I follow a U.K. curriculum and have CIE A levels, will they recognize these or do they require American SAT to apply?
    Thank you x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by IgaPietrzak)
    Hey, I've been trying to find entry requirements for ivy league schools namely Harvard but I can't find them online. If I follow a U.K. curriculum and have CIE A levels, will they recognize these or do they require American SAT to apply?
    Thank you x
    Hi, I've moved your post to a more appropriate forum. Have a look at the stickied threads at the top

SAT or ACT will also be required.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Harvard, and most other Ivys, will require either the SAT reasoning with essay or ACT reasoning with essay, and 2 SAT subject tests. Your A levels will also be considered contextually.

Bear in mind that testing is just one small part of the application and you will also have to spend a great deal of time working on application essays and the rest of the app itself.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.