Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys!

So I'm in year 12 and although I'm studying subjects I love, the workload for them is ridiculously huge and I stress myself out about overachieving way too much. I never used to be like this - I have no idea what happened but suddenly I panic about every piece of homework and spend hours doing it because I feel guilty if I don't put tons of effort into it..

I come home exhausted and although I eat a healthy diet and try to stay hydrated and get 7-9 hours sleep, I'm still so drained and I don't know how to feel better and less tense/melancholy!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Random question but do you have any hobbies or activities that you enjoy doing, especially to wind down in the evenings? For me it’s playing the piano but it could be meditation, colouring in, yoga or anything spiritual really. It helps so much to have something you look forward to enjoy everyday, even if you have a rubbish day otherwise. Try finding yourself a hobby and that will temporarily take your mind off your enormous workload. Btw I’m assuming you’re taking a levels — which ones are you taking?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the above poster - I think that you could do with some kind of escape if only for a couple of hours few times a week. Something or somewhere were you can do/go and forget about school for a bit
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.