The Student Room Group

Get my life together and GMG

I don't get why everyone says 'Grow your grades (GYG) and not 'Grow my grades' (GMG) since you're growing your grade and no anyone else's :hmmmm: but anyhow... :tongue:

My name is *guess what* but until you do you can call me Luna :hi: Nice to meet whoever reads my blog - most likely will be people I know, if not anyone then myself at least so HI Luna :proud:

My subjects:

Spoiler

What I want to study at university:

Spoiler

Why I got the grades I did in my mock:

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyday Routine:
For the next 4 months, if I am not eating, not sleeping, not showering or doing house chores, then I should be revising! I can have an hour in the day to do whatever I want :mmm: so if I do the calculations:
Sleeping getting up and ready - 8 hours
Eating - 2 hours
House chores - 1 hour
College - 8 hours, including 3 x 1 hour free.

Leaves me with 5 hours to study, with 10 minute breaks every hour (allowed TSR in that time :tongue:), I'm left with 4 hours revision at HOME. and 2 or 3 hours at college. I can always cut down in sleep if I take too much free time :tongue:

On weekends I have 12 hours.

IF YOU SEE ME ONLINE ON TSR FOR MORE THAN 10 MINUTE PLEASE SHOUT AT ME!!

sorry i forgot to tag earlier :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good luck! You've plenty of time to improve that maths grade so I'm sure it will turn out just fine :smile: And it's good you know where you need to improve as well :smile:
Glad to see you know which aspect of applied is better :yay:

I see your point about GYG/GMG...I guess it's just because those naming it weren't growing their grades so they set it as GYG and it just stuck :dontknow:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same :biggrin: I just spent way too long writing a post for my GMG and completely missed one slot on my revision timetable
Reply 3
Original post by katxlaurax

Same :biggrin: I just spent way too long writing a post for my GMG and completely missed one slot on my revision timetable

Haha that's the thing. I am not posting alot atm because I know its so time consuming. I'll only do it before going to bed if I am not exhausted :lol:
Reply 4
Original post by Lemur14
Good luck! You've plenty of time to improve that maths grade so I'm sure it will turn out just fine :smile: And it's good you know where you need to improve as well :smile:
Glad to see you know which aspect of applied is better :yay:

I see your point about GYG/GMG...I guess it's just because those naming it weren't growing their grades so they set it as GYG and it just stuck :dontknow:
Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you!

:rofl: maybe maybe hmm :tongue:
Reply 5
Got back from appointment, helped dad out stuff in the attic and now I've just sat to get some revision done! Maths S1 again, been doing maths for the past 3 days :shock: I need to have a balance :redface:
I just hate revising biology because it's so much text :sigh: chem is okay because I have Erintoul videos :yep:
Reply 6
Here we start - an hour and then a break if i need to :woohoo:
Inshallah you’ll do great, keep it up💫
Reply 8
it's already been an hour I feel like i've done nothing :sad: was not efficient I guess, can't concentrate. sleepy tired, should have slept early yesterday :rofl:
Reply 9
Original post by Jheinexx
Inshallah you’ll do great, keep it up💫

Inshallah! You too :yep:
I haven't been much on here which imo is a good thing because it means I've been doing other things :lol:
Revising wise I didn't do anything for the past 3 days but today I did some work for a long time but when I looked back at it, it didn't seem much at all :frown: so little time, so little energy but so much to do :argh:

My lessons are all over the place.
Chemistry teacher leaving in 3 weeks :frown: why just before our exams??
Maths - one of the 2 teachers that I have has gone on maternity leave. We're meant to have a cover teacher for him but no one turned up today. Looks like we won't finish M1 afterall... I hope we do :redface:

There was this day when the door and roof got damaged slightly because of the wind and snow so the building hasld to be evacuated! Was a funny day tbh :lol:

And then another day I only had 30 mins lesson because all of them got cancelled and my maths teacher had to go to a meeting half way through the lesson hence the 30 mins.
My life is such a mess right now, I cant help but think of of everything that I need to do.
It's just the time, if only we could buy time
In lesson today I was so clueless I wnated to bang my head to my table to make sense of stuff
I feel so sad that people don't appreciate me. They don't pile talking to me, they think I'm a boring person.

And there is this one person, despite knowing alot bout my life tends to ignore me but ever so smoothly that I don't realise. But I do. She behaves so nicely in front of me, but she never talks to me like she does to others.
She never tells me anything. Hell she got an interview a few days ago and never told me, yet calls me her 'fav' and talks on text as if we were best friends. The entire school knew BUT me... Like come one, i cant be that bad....
As soon as we see each others face its as if she just doesn't wanna talk. Smile on her face but she quickly goes to someone else.....

Why am I not loved by them? I'm starting to doubt everyone else's love too...is it fake, just like her seems?

Some day I say to myself I am going to ignore everything and just focus on the people who I know love me the most but I cant just ignore them because they might think i don't like them when that's not the case :redface:
Social Media has lowered my self esteem so much. It's so much crap for ppl who aren't liked by others.
Idk how to stop caring
Idk
Imma sleep night x
:proud: This is good, behenji.

Original post by LunaCat
Social Media has lowered my self esteem so much. It's so much crap for ppl who aren't liked by others.
Idk how to stop caring
Idk
Imma sleep night x

Goodness, you were up late :tongue: I guess use it less? :hugs:
Love is real, :love: It has to be :redface: :lovehug:

Don't spend time replying to me that you end up on tsr for too long (ai ten minutes)
(edited 6 years ago)
I don't use it, it's just the fact I've been introduced to it and know about it. Maybe just ask the post and stuff I've seen at the beginning, they're all in my mind and i keep thinking about it. Why I'm not there eventhough I'm supposed to be one of their best friends.
Everything feels fake since

Some good ppl left too though. Alhamdulillah

Nah
Original post by LunaCat
I don't use it, it's just the fact I've been introduced to it and know about it. Maybe just ask the post and stuff I've seen at the beginning, they're all in my mind and i keep thinking about it. Why I'm not there eventhough I'm supposed to be one of their best friends.
Everything feels fake since

Some good ppl left too though. Alhamdulillah

Nah

Ah I get you.
Alhamdulillah
I had a productive day is all I'm gonna say. Don't wanna jinx it man :colonhash:
I've been so tired and sleepy at night recently, usually i can be up till 2am without my eyes closing, but now i have to force myself to be awake

Quick Reply

Latest