Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Get my life together and GMG watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sleep deprived. My fault, getting 5 hours of sleep, which isn't quality sleep so me thinks it cuts down to 3 hour quality sleep which is NOT great.
    Couldn't do anything today, was sleepy at school. Came home, walked around the house, up and down the stairs to wake up and do work but i was so fricking sleepy, so i took a cool shower to refresh, did a question and then i gave up because I couldn't concentrate and my eyes were burning.

No work whatsoever today, missed a pray because I needed to shower first so annoyed because my bladder keeps leaking and it makes me feel unclean. Damn it.

As soon as I eat, I'm off to bed. Get up for fajr, revise before going to school and inshallah will have a good, productive day. :yep: i best not procrastinate.

Whoever reads this may I ask if you could pray for me please? and not jinx anything lol thanks :rofl:
    No srsly, i think since i said my day was productive nothing went right. Wonder why, but what is that gonna change...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Lmaooooo :toofunny:
    I am a woman :proud: A girl woman ygm
    Euh in kids language
    girl = small
    Woman = big
    Female = gender ♀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LunaCat)
    Euh in kids language
    girl = small
    Woman = big
    Female = gender ♀
    yeah I'm small big, deal with it

ReputationRep:
    Sleep deprived. My fault, getting 5 hours of sleep, which isn't quality sleep so me thinks it cuts down to 3 hour quality sleep which is NOT great.
    Couldn't do anything today, was sleepy at school. Came home, walked around the house, up and down the stairs to wake up and do work but i was so fricking sleepy, so i took a cool shower to refresh, did a question and then i gave up because I couldn't concentrate and my eyes were burning.

No work whatsoever today, missed a pray because I needed to shower first so annoyed because my bladder keeps leaking and it makes me feel unclean. Damn it.

As soon as I eat, I'm off to bed. Get up for fajr, revise before going to school and inshallah will have a good, productive day. :yep: i best not procrastinate.

Whoever reads this may I ask if you could pray for me please? and not jinx anything lol thanks :rofl:
    No srsly, i think since i said my day was productive nothing went right. Wonder why, but what is that gonna change...
    You sleep early tonight sis, no way I'm coming there to keep you up. Goodnight from now.
    *prays for you* but no, seriously I do. x

ReputationRep:
    Maybe je suis fatigué because I don't take my vit D tablets.
    Common girl, you gotta take them. How long haven't you?......... Euh like 3 good weeks :facepalm: or more idek but it feel like a long time
    And eat properly you can't spend 24hrs on just dinner (which was fried food smh) :slap:

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that i can spend ages on my phone, watching drama or TV and be sleep deprived but still not feel sleepy
    But as soon as it gets to work, I'm like girllll you probably should sleep like a baby. Everytime!

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop crying cant stop stressing cant understand why I'm crying cant sleep cant do anything

ReputationRep:
    An alright day alhamdulillah but rn my back is killing me
    Wish it could have more productive but i guess it is what it was meant to be

ReputationRep:
    Sleepy still

ReputationRep:
    Want to sleep still

ReputationRep:
    If everything is planned by god, why do we make decisions? Why do we look right and left before crossing a road? If we're meant to run over, we will.
    Why do we revise? If we're meant to fail we will.
    Why are we told to make some effort when it's all planned?
    So is it really....

ReputationRep:
    Why is this life even a test of its all planned.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up luna, get revising and phone off.

ReputationRep:
    If everything is planned by god, why do we make decisions? Why do we look right and left before crossing a road? If we're meant to run over, we will.
    Why do we revise? If we're meant to fail we will.
    Why are we told to make some effort when it's all planned?
    So is it really....
    MiszshorTea786 You can explain this better than me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by starfab)
    MiszshorTea786 You can explain this better than me.
    Jazakillah Khairan sis starfabfor the tag. I will attempt to explain it to the best of my ablities InshaAllah.

Sis, imagine the opposite to this, what if Allah left us servants to our own devices without him planning anything for us, I presume as human nature has it, we will fall prey to the worldly desires and simply put, the world would be a chaos as such.

Why do individuals strive very hard in life? To get to where they want to? If it is all planned surley they would receive everything by Allah, on a gold plate? It's in position so that one remembers Allah's favour upon him.

"Which of Allah's favours will you deny"?

From the above ayah it's self explanatory that a servant of Allah would not be able to count their blessings that Allah has gifted them with because there is numerous amount to count. Same manner, in which Allah plans for an individual so they get the best of both worlds.

"They plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners".

I truly hope Allah eases the whole ummah and your affairs sis.

Take care.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether I'm crying or hay fever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Jazakillah Khairan sis starfabfor the tag. I will attempt to explain it to the best of my ablities InshaAllah.

Sis, imagine the opposite to this, what if Allah left us servants to our own devices without him planning anything for us, I presume as human nature has it, we will fall prey to the worldly desires and simply put, the world would be a chaos as such.

Why do individuals strive very hard in life? To get to where they want to? If it is all planned surley they would receive everything by Allah, on a gold plate? It's in position so that one remembers Allah's favour upon him.

"Which of Allah's favours will you deny"?

From the above ayah it's self explanatory that a servant of Allah would not be able to count their blessings that Allah has gifted them with because there is numerous amount to count. Same manner, in which Allah plans for an individual so they get the best of both worlds.

"They plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners".

I truly hope Allah eases the whole ummah and your affairs sis.

Take care.
    Salam sis, thanks for the explanation. I'm not sure if i quite get it...

So first paragraph you're saying, if Allah had planned nothing then 'we would fall prey to the wordly desires' meaning...? Sorry, i don't understand complex English eventhough it might seem simple to you :rofl:

"it's in a position so that one remembers Allah's favour upon him"?

Sorry for bothering you more :facepalm:

Jazakhallah sis, and ameen :hugs: likewise for you

ReputationRep:
    Self confidence below my feet
    Self esteem a mile under my feet
    Others appreciation towards me? Not even under my feet.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Salam sis, thanks for the explanation. I'm not sure if i quite get it...

So first paragraph you're saying, if Allah had planned nothing then 'we would fall prey to the wordly desires' meaning...? Sorry, i don't understand complex English eventhough it might seem simple to you :rofl:

"it's in a position so that one remembers Allah's favour upon him"?

Sorry for bothering you more :facepalm:

Jazakhallah sis, and ameen :hugs: likewise for you
    Waslaams sis, how are you?

No worries sis. Yes, this world is all trials and tribulations hence why they are always issues and problems.

No human is free of fault or worries in this world. Therefore if one believes in Allah, they are more prone to his rememberence and knowing that this world is not forever.

Yes, there's countless of blessings that Allah has provided us with that one would not be able to count. That doesn't mean one cannot be thankful for them Alhamdulliah.

No worries sis. 😀.

Jazakillah Khairan sis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Waslaams sis, how are you?

No worries sis. Yes, this world is all trials and tribulations hence why they are always issues and problems.

No human is free of fault or worries in this world. Therefore if one believes in Allah, they are more prone to his rememberence and knowing that this world is not forever.

Yes, there's countless of blessings that Allah has provided us with that one would not be able to count. That doesn't mean one cannot be thankful for them Alhamdulliah.

No worries sis. 😀.

Jazakillah Khairan sis.
    Got a roof over my head and heating alhamdulillah not bad, could be worse. You?

I don't get how this answers my question :sigh: don't think I'm understanding. Why is the world all trials and tribulations because afterall Allah is the BEST planner so there shouldn't be any faults, and he is all knowing so what is the purpose of this world and us humans being tested? Because he knows our results already.
    What even is a human being? Why have we been created, like I don't get it.

I want to be close to Allah, but the closer I go the more questions I ask myself. My faith is still the same, it's just that when others ask me those questions i cant provide them its an answer...
    I want more knowledge. I've always been told Allah is all knowing and the best of planner but not why the world is here, why have humans and animals bedn put on this earth.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.