Turn on thread page Beta

Pretty much no one except my close family and relatives would come to my funeral, I have ‘friends’ but I don’t think they’d come because they’re not close enough to be invited and probably wouldn’t come on their own initiative…

It’s quite a sad thought, I’m learning how to drive so my chances of death just increased a huge amount and it made me wonder/realise.

When you're dead, you will be back in the same state you were before you were born. Which is the same state you were in when dinosaurs were walking about, but you didn't give a crap about being eaten because you didn't exist. For the same reason, you will not give a crap about what happens on your funeral. Don't waste your life thinking about such stuff.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.