Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think someone is out there trying to get me banned? watch

ReputationRep:
    Over the last few days almost all my posts no matter how harmless they were have been getting reported by SOMEONE, this is highly unusual as in my one year of being in TSR rarely have my posts been reported this often, I doubt is the mods themselves who see my posts and delete them because if it was them I would have been getting constant reminders about reading "rules"(Which I did bloody 100 times) ages ago. At first I thought this was just a coincidence but soon enough I have been getting so many reminders about reading rules that I get this feeling that someone out there is trying to get me banned from TSR for whatever reason they have against me, what do you think?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Reported for discussing moderation decisions.

Lol jk. Yeah man it’s possible who knows. If you suspect this then make a thread on At Ct and tell the mods about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Reported for discussing moderation decisions.

Lol jk. Yeah man it’s possible who knows. If you suspect this then make a thread on At Ct and tell the mods about it
    But if someone is trying to get me banned from TSR wouldn't the mods be like "Uh not our problem, we are just here to take care of reported posts"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The RAR)
    But if someone is trying to get me banned from TSR wouldn't the mods be like "Uh not our problem, we are just here to take care of reported posts"
    Probably not. They’d investigate into it

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.