Turn on thread page Beta

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4325...-avoided-crash

The driver done an impressive job to avoid hitting that car.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Casual sexism ain't cool buddy.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4325...-avoided-crash

The driver done an impressive job to avoid hitting that car.
    Gotta hand it to the bus driver though, she did quite a good job to avoid the car which God knows why moved onto the wrong side of the road.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RoyalSheepy)
    Gotta hand it to the bus driver though, she did quite a good job to avoid the car which God knows why moved onto the wrong side of the road.
    Sorta looks like it was trying to turn around.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by nevershear)
    Sorta looks like it was trying to turn around.
    They didn't even check for traffic though...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've seen the full dash cam footage (not just the snippet used for the media), it was clear when they started to steer into the other lane for whatever reason; there isn't exactly a great FOV for them to see that bus. Why they suddenly kicked into reverse by the point they should of seen the bus though I cannot explain.

(Original post by nevershear)
    Casual sexism ain't cool buddy.
    I am showing a bus being driven by a women doing something skilful. Point out how my post is "casually sexist"? But I agree to a certain extent, sexism isn't cool. However in the context of comedy (this thread certainly isn't), even serious racism is brilliant!
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    I've had that happen before, some gormless woman decided to do a 3-point turn basically right in front of me, had to do an emergency stop to avoid going into the side of her. She didn't even look round, just kept doing the turn and drove off. :erm: Thankfully it wasn't snowy/icy, and I wasn't driving a bus so there was considerably less danger involved. :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.