Turn on thread page Beta

Do You Like to Drink Tea When You Wake Up In The Morning? watch

ReputationRep:
    Tea is good for health, I regular drink a cup of hot tea when I wake up in the morning, which makes me feel spirit and comfortable. I prefer black tea, fresh aroma and delicate taste. Do you like tea? What kind of tea do you like most?
    See More Pictures in My Pinterest
    If you are interested in tea or love drinking tea, See more in my Facebook or Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I just drink water when I get up.

ReputationRep:
    I never have tea in the morning. I don't dislike it, I just think it's well too much effort to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Nah, I just drink water when I get up.
    Yes, my mum often reminds me to have a cup of hot water when I wake up, while tea is my favorite drinks, Some people also think that tea is the best healthy drinks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ming57)
    Yes, my mum often reminds me to have a cup of hot water when I wake up, while tea is my favorite drinks, Some people also think that tea is the best healthy drinks.
    I'm not a big tea drinker, to be honest. usually only bother with it when I'm sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camerooni)
    I never have tea in the morning. I don't dislike it, I just think it's well too much effort to make.
    You are right, Sometimes, I brew tea in the tea time, and share it with family or friends, and enjoy the happiness tea time together. Different tea has different taste and flavor. Such as: Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong Tea, White Tea.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, pretty much every day I have a mug of tea when I get up, helps me start the day well
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I have tea from the start to the end of the day.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I do like it especially if it's cold. PG Tips for me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I have a cup of tea when I wake up but I only drink green tea, with honey or lemon.

ReputationRep:
    I usually only drink water in the morning, but occasionally I'll have a mug of instant coffee.

ReputationRep:
    I've at least one cup of English breakfast tea with milk every morning. Often multiple.

ReputationRep:
    Cup of Yorkshire tea every morning and then a flask of coffee to take to work.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    It is essential.

ReputationRep:
    I usually have lemon water then some fruit juice then a cup of tea then more water then I drink coffee while studying/while I’m travelling

I find tea helps me sleep even though it has caffeine.. weird!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Don't drink drinks when I wake up anyway. I prefer to drink tea to dinner or at evening time.

ReputationRep:
    I always have a cup of breakfast tea with milk in the morning!

ReputationRep:
    I have tea nearly every morning
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    It is essential.
    For you as a British, sure. I have a different opinion to that. Drinking tea is a nice occasion, it has not to be drunken daily.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.