Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m in year 10 and I’m doing art gcse I am very bad at it I only chose it because I want to be an archeologist when I’m older I am predicted a D in aprt is that a pass grade also how could I get better at art so I can get higher then a B?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Zaramahmood527)
    Hi I’m in year 10 and I’m doing art gcse I am very bad at it I only chose it because I want to be an archeologist when I’m older I am predicted a D in aprt is that a pass grade also how could I get better at art so I can get higher then a B?
    You need to speak to your teachers. They can explain how you can improve your work to get a better grade. We don’t know what you are losing marks for.

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I am in year 12 and I got 100% in art last year for IGCSE. If your exam board is like mine (edexcel) they will value annotations of all of your work and do many artist studies. For the annotations, mention your process in detail but without repetition. Also mention what you like and don’t like about the piece and mention how you would improve it. In your next piece, develop your first, whether it be with media, composition, texture etc...

If like me, you are slow, I would highly recommend asking if your are welcome to come at work during lunches. By doing so, you can gain 5 hours of extra work. I also find working during lunches and after school better as it is less noisy.
    Do speak to your teacher about you dissatisfaction with your grade and ask them how you can improve.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.