Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,I have applied to Hertfordshire, Portsmouth, Liverpool John More's University, Nottingham Trent and University of Creative ArtsAs of now have received offers from Portsmouth, UCA, and Nottingham.I am pretty indecisive by nature and am having difficulty figuring out which college to pick. I have never lived on my own and would prefer going someplace with a great community and like-minded people. Also, I am from South India which has a pretty warm climate throughout the year. Would love to hear from anyone who has either studied Ma Illustration or any course in these colleges and which can better prepare me for a professional job
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by harshiilango)
    Hi,I have applied to Hertfordshire, Portsmouth, Liverpool John More's University, Nottingham Trent and University of Creative ArtsAs of now have received offers from Portsmouth, UCA, and Nottingham.I am pretty indecisive by nature and am having difficulty figuring out which college to pick. I have never lived on my own and would prefer going someplace with a great community and like-minded people. Also, I am from South India which has a pretty warm climate throughout the year. Would love to hear from anyone who has either studied Ma Illustration or any course in these colleges and which can better prepare me for a professional job
    For MA you can accept more than one.

You don’t have to rush a decision as long as you decide with enough time to apply for a visa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    For MA you can accept more than one.

You don’t have to rush a decision as long as you decide with enough time to apply for a visa.
    How do I accept more than one though? I was of the understanding that if I do accept one college I will have to pay the initial amount which is non-refundable.

Nottingham Trent says i need to make a decision within 4 weeks so not sure what to do
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by harshiilango)
    How do I accept more than one though? I was of the understanding that if I do accept one college I will have to pay the initial amount which is non-refundable.

Nottingham Trent says i need to make a decision within 4 weeks so not sure what to do
    Not everywhere asks for a deposit (or the deposit can be paid later).

Ask NTU for an extension to the deadline.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 8, 2018

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.