The Student Room Group

Do you ever feel like you will be alone forever?

I know I do!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by njc313245
I know I do!

Yes, but I don't think about it a lot and I actually try to 'meet someone' anyway
Yes lol, but I try to be optimistic.
Reply 3
After 4 years of failed dating it is hard to think otherwise!
Absolutely. But I don't care, I've learned to accept it.
Totally! All the odds are stacked against someone like me in the dating world.
Yes i think this! But same as the others, i have learnt to acccept it :smile: (until i get feelings for someone and i get the impression that they like me back so it messes with my head) I go by life now as if it happends it happends,or if its meant to be its meant to be.. something like that
Yes, but its not something im worried about, at least not now anyway. Im still young and i got better things to focus on
No but i feel like its going to be in my late 20’s because of many reasons that i’m working on.
Reply 9
There's no doubt that multiple blow outs become crushing. But I think the drive to find a partner and to get your oats is resilient and persistent. Also I see that the attractive set also get more rejection angst than you might imagine.
Girls perceive me as incredibly boring, my sense of humour is stupid and my interests and passions aren't shared by anyone I know and I struggle to believe that there exists a woman who is interested by WW2 on the Eastern front, enjoys listen to pomp and circumstance (not just the first movement thing), and enjoys just being outside and doing things.
I will be alone forever and it’s so sad:frown:
Well I'm clearly in luck since I'm 5'6 and "average" according to a girl friend. It's very hard for someone in my situation to find a compatible partner due to my interests but also because height is such a huge factor to women.
we should all just pair up on here
Meh, 80 years will go by soon enough.
I'm just pursuing what makes me happy which currently is history. I live for myself and those important in me. I don't support the idea of partaking in something where you aren't judged on your ability or who you are as a person, but instead by intangeable features such as height.
lol nope I'm pretty sure my parents have arranged my marriage since the day I was born:frown:
Lol try being gay, ugly, and very awkward. I am like the worst case scenario when it comes to dating.
yep
Reply 19
Nah.

Quick Reply