Turn on thread page Beta

Do you ever feel like you will be alone forever? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Is that you in the picture?
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What you mean by 11 years? You last had a relationship 11 years before this one?
    Yes. I just never met anyone that I wanted to spend any real amount of time with. I went on a few bad dates and a few good dates, they were just never the right fit. I had a good job, two great kids and was financially secure. I always said when I did decide to get into a relationship he would have to be pretty amazing to make me want to make the time to fit him in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    Have you discovered the secret to everlasting life and are you on a space capsule headed past Pluto?

...Can you please give us the secret before we lose contact?
    Huh??😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I have always been alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe2001)
    Totally! All the odds are stacked against someone like me in the dating world.
    Maybe you're worying too much !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by njc313245)
    Maybe you're worying too much !
    It's tough being gay, introverted and not feeling attractive. Maybe one day someone will come along...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I will be alone forever and it’s so sad
    Well I feel like that however no one really knows what the future holds so
    we don't know for certain

ReputationRep:
    I'm not gay but I can certainly relate to the other two points you made for sure! We never know what the future holds

yeah but I don't care. been a loner my whole life. I'm used to it now, kinda enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    That's confusing 😂

ReputationRep:
    I WILL. Even girls who are obsessed tier with me go off of me QUICKLY when I start opening up. It's not because I'm a **** or depressive or annoying or anything, I'm just too weird. Like I enjoy just sitting indoors all the time watching YouTube videos, I listen to songs from the 70s - 90s period mainly, I have weird dietary **** that people find weird, there's just a lot of things about me that make me unsuitable dating material for basically anyone at all. I also don't like being around people all the time I like locking myself away in my room. Even when I'm alone I just lock my room so I feel even more secure in my little hideout hole. I don't like going out the house unless I choose to, I don't like doing things I don't choose to do.

I watch TV shows like Frasier. Sometimes watch kids shows like Rugrats for kicks (though to be fair it's kinda **** to me now except certain eps like the "I'm not Tommy!" one), Peanuts is legit good though. I find **** like "The Room" funny as ****.

And I also can't get an erection for girls I find below a 7/10 (or 6 if she's my type). Most really attractive girls are more modernized they would find all of this **** extremely ****ing weird. And even if they didn't they wouldn't like the fact I just sit in my room locked away all the time.

OH and I'm also VERY bothered by toilet stuff to a fanatical degree. If even my male friends pass gas in front of me or whatever I'm very bothered by it. I'd be really put off of a girl if she like stunk out the house or something. So that would make living together dodgy. I NEVER pass gas in front of people. Srs I legitimately don't. I will literally hold it to the point of EXTREME agony until the pain finally subsides just to avoid it. I also can't look at pictures of women if there are bad smells in the air.

There's probably not even one girl on the planet who is like me.

It's unfortunate because I'm capable of feeling intensely strong and very genuine emotions for specific people. I'm a very, very emotionally sensitive and emotionally deep person. But I doubt anybody I can perform for is similar to me. 99.9% of girls just want to watch Love Island and listen to Drake while posting about **** on Facebook. Scrolling news feed especially shows me how dissimilar I am to everyone else. When there are meme pics about certain situations people apparently identify with, and I just don't identify with any of them at all, and yet hundreds of thousands of people are tagging their friend like OMG SO TRUE.

I've only ever met one person who's the same as me in my entire life but unfortunately it's a male and we're straight. He's actually the same to the degree of almost being an exact carbon copy but he's a bit more assertive and into football where I don't really like sports except MMA and sometimes boxing depending on who's on. And I'm SLIGHTLY more obsessed with the way I look. He's the same in every other way including the weird toilet-related obsession. He lived with a girl once, she had to run water when she used the toilet or he'd be really bothered.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2018
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.