Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I like this guys and im like 55% sure he likes me but.. watch

ReputationRep:
    im pretty sure that he fancies the pants of me because of how he acts around me but hes not physically doing anything about it,and im getting bored haha, how do i move on from him? i have him on social medias on its pretty hard to forget about him and unfollowing him will make me look like a ***** so... advice please?

(Original post by lrhwaterx)
    im pretty sure that he fancies the pants of me because of how he acts around me but hes not physically doing anything about it,and im getting bored haha, how do i move on from him? i have him on social medias on its pretty hard to forget about him and unfollowing him will make me look like a ***** so... advice please?
    Wait till 56% and then make a move 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Wait till 56% and then make a move 😂
    Alright 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    I think there is only a 53% chance he likes you.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him on a date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfolobus)
    I think there is only a 53% chance he likes you.
    likely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    Ask him on a date?
    Im too awkward for that

ReputationRep:
    How about you make a move instead of waiting for him to do something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    How about you make a move instead of waiting for him to do something?
    thing is im very awkward and shy as a person, and although right now im assuming he likes me,with the way hes been acting,i dont want to pubically assume anything. Relationships dont work out for me as i get anxious when someone likes me and mess it up for myself so that why i cannot make a move lol

ReputationRep:
    thing is im very awkward and shy as a person, and although right now im assuming he likes me,with the way hes been acting,i dont want to pubically assume anything. Relationships dont work out for me as i get anxious when someone likes me and mess it up for myself so that why i cannot make a move lol
    I'm the same when it comes to being shy and awkward, but sometimes you just have to go for it. Just try and talk to him in private or something. Get everything out in the open without assuming or expecting any particular response.

ReputationRep:
    Im too awkward for that
    think how guys feel. All you can do then is smile adorably and touch your hair a lot and see what happens..

ReputationRep:
    Just ask him, if you dont you may start drifting apart if he thinks that your not interested in you and may not be able to just be a friend, although i may be ovverexxagerating or not lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdwardBarfield9)
    I'm the same when it comes to being shy and awkward, but sometimes you just have to go for it. Just try and talk to him in private or something. Get everything out in the open without assuming or expecting any particular response.
    maybe I'll see what happeneds next week, i appriciate your advice thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    think how guys feel. All you can do then is smile adorably and touch your hair a lot and see what happens..
    I know i keep thinking of what he might be thinking,he is a shy guy im assuming,but he is confident in ways that he tells jokes all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juvilation)
    Just ask him, if you dont you may start drifting apart if he thinks that your not interested in you and may not be able to just be a friend, although i may be ovverexxagerating or not lmao
    my friend told me to flirt with someone else to make him jealous??? I was thinking about it but i dont want him to think im like that, plus it may turn him off me

ReputationRep:
    The guy doesn't have to always make the first move. If you like him and reasonably believe he does too, take the reins of your own love life and initiate something. Guys can be shy too ya'know :P
    Maybe I'm different but if someone told me they liked me but I wasn't into them, I'd still feel complimented. It's a win-win for them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CTLevers)
    The guy doesn't have to always make the first move. If you like him and reasonably believe he does too, take the reins of your own love life and initiate something. Guys can be shy too ya'know :P
    Maybe I'm different but if someone told me they liked me but I wasn't into them, I'd still feel complimented. It's a win-win for them
    yeah i know that girl can make the firsy move but i dont know what I'd do.. i mean i seem to copy his body language and he copies mine but 🤷🏽*♀️
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    im pretty sure that he fancies the pants of me
    Well, you must have nice pants OP

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know that girl can make the firsy move but i dont know what I'd do.. i mean i seem to copy his body language and he copies mine but 🤷🏽*♀️
    Ask if he wants to go do something kinda "couple-y" and see how the vibe is. e.g. I know it's freezing at the moment but going for a picnic in a nice park when it's warmer, you can't go wrong

Going to go get coffee is another nice idea

ReputationRep:
    If you like him then ask him out! If you're not certain he likes you then try flirting and see if he reciprocates.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 30, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.