The Student Room Group

I like this guys and im like 55% sure he likes me but..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CTLevers
Ask if he wants to go do something kinda "couple-y" and see how the vibe is. e.g. I know it's freezing at the moment but going for a picnic in a nice park when it's warmer, you can't go wrong :smile:

Going to go get coffee is another nice idea
that seems like a great idea but the sutuation is, ive never talked to him before,sorry probably should have said this before,the only talking we've done is online in our group
Reply 21
Original post by sinfonietta
If you like him then ask him out! :tongue: If you're not certain he likes you then try flirting and see if he reciprocates.
i try flirting with my body langauge if that makes any sense,not getting my tits out but mimicing his actions and stuff
Original post by lrhwaterx
that seems like a great idea but the sutuation is, ive never talked to him before,sorry probably should have said this before,the only talking we've done is online in our group

Have you physically seen this person in real life or just know them via the internet?
Reply 23
Have you physically seen this person in real life or just know them via the internet?

Yeah ahah he's in all of my lessons
Yeah ahah he's in all of my lessons

Then there's your opportunity. I'm sure if you've spoken online he'll recognise who you are in person. Especially if he likes you :biggrin:
i try flirting with my body langauge if that makes any sense,not getting my tits out but mimicing his actions and stuff

Use your voice; not body language. You won't get anywhere if you're relying on. the latter.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 26
Then there's your opportunity. I'm sure if you've spoken online he'll recognise who you are in person. Especially if he likes you :biggrin:

Thats just it, its all about having confidence with me😂
my friend told me to flirt with someone else to make him jealous??? I was thinking about it but i dont want him to think im like that, plus it may turn him off me

Na dont do that just ask him, whats the worse that can happen, you probably have the rest of your life to look forward to, you will meet new people.
No worries, I hope its of some help 😊
Reply 29
update: i found out the other week he was with someone and recently he made it fb official so ive moved on😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending