Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an interview at Bedford uni for child nursing for sep 2018?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Children’s nursing for September 2018 intake. I have not had an interview yet. My interview is on the 22nd March. Does anyone know what to expect on the day of the interview for Children’s Nursing, at the University of Bedfordshire, Bedford Campus? Hudson1984 have you had an interview yet or when is your interview? Thanks, any help much appreciated. Natalie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie187)
    I have applied for Children’s nursing for September 2018 intake. I have not had an interview yet. My interview is on the 22nd March. Does anyone know what to expect on the day of the interview for Children’s Nursing, at the University of Bedfordshire, Bedford Campus? Hudson1984 have you had an interview yet or when is your interview? Thanks, any help much appreciated. Natalie
    Hi Natalie 187, sorry only just seen this post so looks like I won’t be able to give you any info as you have already had your interview now. How did it go? I got offered a place at Bedford so I’ve excepted it as I really liked the university and the course there, Good luck😊.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hudson 1984Congratulations! I wish you every success in the coming future. My interview was due in the 22nd March. Unfortunately, I had to reschedule my interview because my little boy was very poorly. I’m now awaiting another interview date. I would be very grateful for any help, if you could advise me what to expect for the interview. Thank youWarm RegardsNatalie

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hudson 1984Congratulations! I wish you every success in the coming future. My interview was due in the 22nd March. Unfortunately, I had to reschedule my interview because my little boy was very poorly. I’m now awaiting another interview date. I would be very grateful for any help, if you could advise me what to expect for the interview. Thank youWarm RegardsNatalie
    Thank you😊, aww bless you I had to reschedule one of my interviews as my little boy wasn’t very well either. Did they say when you would hear from them for another date? The interview was really relaxed you have a presentation first then followed by your interview which is one to one but they were all very lovely people who did the interview then you have a group discussion. Maybe have a look at current issues within child nursing, 6cs and make sure you no the role of a child nurse don’t panic it’s fine. Good luck anyway if you do get in please let me no and I will add you to a Facebook group that has been set up for child nursing 2018 so everyone can get chatting before we all start.x

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hudson 1984
    Thank you very much for all the advice. My interview hasn’t been rescheduled yet but I will let you know if I get a place.
    Do you live near Bedford? I live in Dunstable, near luton; so if I got a place then I would have to travel to uni. I chose this uni because I can do my placements at Luton and Dunstable hospital, so it near me.
    Did they mention how many days you have to go into uni and placements a week? And do you have to do a maths and English Selection test?
    Again, I am very grateful for any help.
    Thanks
    Natalie

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hudson 1984
    Thank you very much for all the advice. My interview hasn’t been rescheduled yet but I will let you know if I get a place.
    Do you live near Bedford? I live in Dunstable, near luton; so if I got a place then I would have to travel to uni. I chose this uni because I can do my placements at Luton and Dunstable hospital, so it near me.
    Did they mention how many days you have to go into uni and placements a week? And do you have to do a maths and English Selection test?
    Again, I am very grateful for any help.
    Thanks
    Natalie
    Hi Natalie, I live in Buckingham so I have to travel to uni too, but they use MK hospital which is closer to me than beds. I’m not to sure on the days at uni and placements yet so sorry I can’t give you any info in that, but I no You don’t have to do a maths and English test so that’s good to know. Hopefully you will get your interview date soon.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much for all the advice. You have been a great help. I will let you know when I get an interview date. I’ll be sure to update you. We might end up going Uni together
    Thanks again
    Natalie

ReputationRep:
    Hi Natalie,

Just wondering if you did end up having an interview at beds for child nursing, If so how did it go?

Charlotte 😊.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 2, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.