Turn on thread page Beta

do you recommend me to wear makeup and girls' jewellery and clothes coz I want to!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I assume youre the same troll that said he was "Muslim and gay"

Well **** me I got baited. ;/

(Original post by mc_miah)
    Oh I assume youre the same troll that said he was "Muslim and gay"

Well **** me I got baited. ;/
    Ooh are you gay too????
    The use of the noun "troll" connotes meagerness, ugliness and lack of beauty!!! Are you trying to say that I am ugly!!! How rude!!! You LGBT hater!!!!

ReputationRep:
    no
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do you recommend me to wear makeup and girls' jewellery and clothes coz I want to!!!
    That just shows you want to be a girl. Want to be a trans now?

ReputationRep:
    Certain this is a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    That just shows you want to be a girl.
    I wouldn't say so. Even if he is a troll, if a boy wants to wear makeup and experiment with clothes it doesn't automatically mean he wants to live as a woman.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by j.j.joe)
    I wouldn't say so. Even if he is a troll, if a boy wants to wear makeup and experiment with clothes it doesn't automatically mean he wants to live as a woman.
    Some of the other comments he was getting werent helping, so I thought let me just include my own input. I was taking a different route.

(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    That just shows you want to be a girl. Want to be a trans now?
    Rude!!!

(Original post by j.j.joe)
    Go Girl you are right!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I recommned you to do what ever feels right for you. but if you know your negihbourhood and/or family is a bit backwards then maybe it's not best to be so flamboyant, but if you are going out in central london then it's pretty commonplace and you should be fine.

Ooh are you gay too????
    The use of the noun "troll" connotes meagerness, ugliness and lack of beauty!!! Are you trying to say that I am ugly!!! How rude!!! You LGBT hater!!!!
    mmm whos the guy?

ReputationRep:
    If you want to, then go for it.

this is obviously a troll if you copy the image and put it into a reverse website you will find that this is on several different websites and has been searched up millions of times.

mmm whos the guy?
    My boyfriend!!!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    It's all up to you. If you want to then do. You may not get a great response from some people unfortunately so you may have to weigh up being completely open about yourself and avoiding too much drama. That's your choice to make.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.