ndk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys!! My EPQ is on hydrogen fuel cell cars and the title is Is the Toyota Mirai fuel cell car a viable alternative to combustion engine vehicles?
I have now completed the final draft for my EPQ so now I need to start working on my presentation (it's in 10 days....)
I was wondering on how I should structure the presentation? what i need to include? would you suggest a powerpoint or prezi? and how many people need to be there (aqa board)? any tips?
thank you so much!
xx
ndk123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
anyone?
JennLousie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I used a PowerPoint and I actually used past students' presentations as a guide (I don't know if your teacher has any examples they can show you). It's basically the process you when through when deciding on your topic, the research that you did, how you planned your essay, etc. As well as thing you thought went well, things you thought went poorly, any advice you'd give you a future student and things like that.

I'm not sure where you can find an exact guide though so I'd suggest asking your teacher (also 10 days is plenty of time to put it together, don't worry)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (398)
56.29%
I don't have everything I need (309)
43.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed