Turn on thread page Beta

Is too late to change my laptop watch

ReputationRep:
    I bought a new laptop a 2 days ago and had it installed there at the shop but now there is another one they just put on the website with double the memory that i think is netter so can i exchange it and pay the difference?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Pisces42)
    I bought a new laptop a 2 days ago and had it installed there at the shop but now there is another one they just put on the website with double the memory that i think is netter so can i exchange it and pay the difference?
    Is it the website for the same shop. If its the same shop then you can either say theres a fault or just complain the fact you thought you were getting the one online but realise you have been sold one with a lower spec. they might upgrade you for free. Memory is fiercely expensive at the moment.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.