Turn on thread page Beta

Do boys tend to find spotty girls unattractive? watch

ReputationRep:
    If there is a girl with a couple of spots on her face would you see her as ugly or be put off? Just Curious

ReputationRep:
    Not really unless it’s really bad or you can tell it’s because of bad hygiene/lack of care

ReputationRep:
    Think you might get away with a couple..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASJ_12)
    If there is a girl with a couple of spots on her face would you see her as ugly or be put off? Just Curious
    If their face was covered with spots then i would be put off but a few spots is fine. Why?

ReputationRep:
    No I don't care, spots are natural. Boys getting them too. Who cares. Most of the time spots are due to hormonal changes so who cares, I actually find it unattractive when people try to cover them up with foundation, it makes it worse and foundation is grim, be you be natural, you won't get judged for it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    If their face was covered with spots then i would be put off but a few spots is fine. Why?
    Because I like this guy but I'm quite spotty, the worst of my spots cleared up ages ago but I still feel kinda insecure and always think that boys get put off

ReputationRep:
    If she was 7/10 without any spots, she would be 6.9/10 with a couple of spots (at least in my eyes). They come and go.

ReputationRep:
    Because I like this guy but I'm quite spotty, the worst of my spots cleared up ages ago but I still feel kinda insecure and always think that boys get put off
    if you want, pm me a picture and I can tell you?

ReputationRep:
    if you want, pm me a picture and I can tell you?
    Errrrm... nah I'm good but thanks for the offer anyway x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    No I don't care, spots are natural. Boys getting them too. Who cares. Most of the time spots are due to hormonal changes so who cares, I actually find it unattractive when people try to cover them up with foundation, it makes it worse and foundation is grim, be you be natural, you won't get judged for it.
    Aww thats sweet, thats really given me a confidence boost x

ReputationRep:
    Errrrm... nah I'm good but thanks for the offer anyway x
    ok. i know this sounds weird but if you can give me a rough measurement of the area of your face and count the number of spots and give me an average area of each spot then I could tell you?

ReputationRep:
    Aww thats sweet, thats really given me a confidence boost x
    Honest. If people care about YOUR spots then they must be mad insecure about themselves and are most likely in primary school haha x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    ok. i know this sounds weird but if you can give me a rough measurement of the area of your face and count the number of spots and give me an average area of each spot then I could tell you?
    Basically, I've got like 2 on one cheek and 1 on my forehead kinda big, And I've got a tad bit of scarring

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does sound weird

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraB101)
    Yeah it does sound weird
    yeah... I know and agree...
    but it would allow me to find the ratio of no spot area:spot area then i could draw a picture of a face and compare it to a few images of other people's faces with different amounts of spots...
    I know... it's strange but please don't judge me...

ReputationRep:
    Basically, I've got like 2 on one cheek and 1 on my forehead kinda big, And I've got a tad bit of scarring
    That's fine. I wouldn't be put off by that. I have a few on my forehead, nose and just under my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    That's fine. I wouldn't be put off by that. I have a few on my forehead, nose and just under my mouth.
    Cheers x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.