The Student Room Group

Firm and Insurance choices

My question is when exactly do I send my results to my insurance choice, once my results come out. Do I send my results to my insurance the same time I send them to my for choice? or do I send them to my firm and wait for a decision before I send them to my insurance ?
You don't send your results to anyone. They get your results before you do. If you meet the offer for your firm choice then you automatically get a place there. If you don't meet the offer then your firm will decide whether they're still willing to give you a place or not. If they reject you then the same process happens with your insurance choice. On results day, UCAS will update to show you where you have a place, or in some circumstances that you don't have a place at all. You will know where you have a place at uni before you get your results.
Reply 2
I have different qualifications from the alevels (e.g SATs). So my results will be coming out at a different time and I have to be the one to send them myself. So do I send them to both
Original post by oyindare
I have different qualifications from the alevels (e.g SATs). So my results will be coming out at a different time and I have to be the one to send them myself. So do I send them to both

I'd say if you met your firms offer send it to them first, as they have to accept you if you met their offer. If you didnt meet the offer them send it to both and see if your firm is still willing to accept you.
Reply 4
Thank you !!
Original post by oyindare

If you meet the conditions for your firm choice, then there's no need to send your results to your insurance choice. If you will get results on different dates, then it's up to you when you send them, but the universities will have deadlines for you to prove your results / qualifications.

If you're sending AP results, please be aware that they can take a long time to be delivered, as they're sent by snail mail without any tracking. Allow as much time as you can for results to be received - it's very stressful if they haven't been close to the deadline.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending