RE 8-mark question

Watch this thread
Ramshaali02
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Explain how Christians use miracles to justify their belief in God (8).
HettiBetti
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ramshaali02)
Explain how Christians use miracles to justify their belief in God (8).
What exam board??? Is it 9-1 course??? I got an 8 in my mock!!!
Ramshaali02
Rep:
I'm not sure either AQA or Edexcel we got this question as homework
Ramshaali02
Rep:
yes it is the 9-1 course
HettiBetti
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
yes it is the 9-1 course
Well we don't learn about that but...as a well versed theologist ( or I will be a well versed theologist) I'll try:
First of all it may be seen as a sign of love for humanity -grace (God's free gift of his unconditional love to the believer)!!!

Miracles- e.g. the river in Lourdes in France that has cured diseases but no one knows why- it could be a reward for those who undertake a pilgrimage!!! #pilgrim place

Or miracles by Jesus- Jesus has the qualities of God and so miracles are seen as a way that God is present caring for us!!!

Use quotes!!!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebit...tionrev3.shtml
Ramshaali02
Rep:
Thank you
HettiBetti
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Thank you
Really did it help?????!!! eeee!!!! Yes!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (71)
29.96%
It went fairly well (113)
47.68%
It didn't go too well (36)
15.19%
TERRIBLE! (17)
7.17%

Watched Threads