rosie_estelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all, I'll be a mature student starting an LLB in September at Bristol
Are there any other mature students who'll be starting this year/what do you think of the uni halls?
(Also any current students who have any opinions/advice on halls please fire away!) I'm trying to decide whether to live out or not in first year but I'm thinking halls would be a great way to meet people; what do you think?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
kahsyanm
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi
I’m a mature student starting my LLB at Bristol too! I think I’ll be staying off campus. That’s what I did for my first program and I really liked it. If you visit the accommodation website, there are uni halls that care to mature students if you wanted to meet more people in the same situation as you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (688)
33.84%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (865)
42.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (389)
19.13%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.48%

Watched Threads