Turn on thread page Beta

Best friends not inviting me watch

Announcements

So a few days ago, my school got snowed off so me and my 2 best friends decided to go round one of our houses over the next few days. So then yesterday I invited them both round, but for various valid reasons they couldn’t come. Then we agreed on meeting up another time and I’ve just got a text which is obviously a prank from one friend. I asked why they were pranking me and it turns out they’re both together and decided to not invite me. I am really really upset right now because it’s always been us 3, I don’t know why they have decided to leave me out as it’s kinda out unwritten rule, so it’s not like I’m being selfish.
    Can anyone think of a witty comment to make about them not inviting me?😂 I need to make sure I’m invited next time because I feel so left out now
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Now they are calling me, probably trying to come up with some crap explanation
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Same thing happens with me. My best friend never invites me to any of her house parties, but she always invites her other friends. I don't mind, but I do get a bit jealous when I see all of them pissed out of their minds.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Same thing happens with me. My best friend never invites me to any of her house parties, but she always invites her other friends. I don't mind, but I do get a bit jealous when I see all of them pissed out of their minds.
    They keep texting me, probably trying to show off about what a fun time they're having

ReputationRep:
    So a few days ago, my school got snowed off so me and my 2 best friends decided to go round one of our houses over the next few days. So then yesterday I invited them both round, but for various valid reasons they couldn’t come. Then we agreed on meeting up another time and I’ve just got a text which is obviously a prank from one friend. I asked why they were pranking me and it turns out they’re both together and decided to not invite me. I am really really upset right now because it’s always been us 3, I don’t know why they have decided to leave me out as it’s kinda out unwritten rule, so it’s not like I’m being selfish.
    Can anyone think of a witty comment to make about them not inviting me?😂 I need to make sure I’m invited next time because I feel so left out now
    Just ask them why you werent invited???

(Original post by The Wise)
    Just ask them why you werent invited???
    I don't want to seem jealous, just guilty for not inviting me.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to seem jealous, just guilty for not inviting me.
    ohhh... well tbh i dont think they r gonna feel guilty any time soon especially if they are rubbing it in your face lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.