Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm looking into teaching with young children as a primary school teacher for after my degree and so far, it seems that a PGCE is the course I will need. I wondered if there were any other options or if this is the basic course needed. I want to work with younger children, around 3-7, as I have some experience working with beavers.

    Any advice relating to this area would be super appreciated.
    Thank you
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.