Turn on thread page Beta

What show would you like to be turned into a film? watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    While live shows are a brilliant thing, they do have the disadvantages to films that you can't just settle down to watch them at any time, and they are a little more expensive
    A lot of the great shows either started out as films, or have already been made into them, but which shows do you wish were made into films?
    Personally, I'm ridiculously excited that wicked will eventually make it's way to the UK in film form at some point in early 2020 and have been since it was announced in 2016 :rofl: as I love it on the stage! I also wish Blood Brothers was made into a film, although it was disappointing on stage, hopefully it wouldn't be in film version
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    While live shows are a brilliant thing, they do have the disadvantages to films that you can't just settle down to watch them at any time, and they are a little more expensive
    A lot of the great shows either started out as films, or have already been made into them, but which shows do you wish were made into films?
    Personally, I'm ridiculously excited that wicked will eventually make it's way to the UK in film form at some point in early 2020 and have been since it was announced in 2016 :rofl: as I love it on the stage! I also wish Blood Brothers was made into a film, although it was disappointing on stage, hopefully it wouldn't be in film version
    Guess the obvious answer is Hamilton due to the sheer price and unavailability of tickets.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
    Guess the obvious answer is Hamilton due to the sheer price and unavailability of tickets.
    Yeah I know sooo many people who want to go see that!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Yeah I know sooo many people who want to go see that!
    My aunt saw it recently as a friend had a cancellation. Guess it pays to be nice .
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Kvothe the Arcane)
    My aunt saw it recently as a friend had a cancellation. Guess it pays to be nice .
    My drama teacher saw it last week, but she had tickets for November and they were moved when the start date got put back She loved it though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Either trollied, dinnerladies or my hero.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Either trollied, dinnerladies or my hero.
    Haven't even heard of trollied or my hero but sounds good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Haven't even heard of trollied or my hero but sounds good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trollied has always been on sky one but has been out for a few years now. Id definitely recommend it.
    My hero is quite old now, but i love it. I cant believe you havent heard of it. Its the one about thermoman.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Trollied has always been on sky one but has been out for a few years now. Id definitely recommend it.
    My hero is quite old now, but i love it. I cant believe you havent heard of it. Its the one about thermoman.
    No TV in my house... I miss loads of stuff "everyone" has seen! I tend to stick to the small set of things I know I like tbh, but those do sound good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No TV in my house... I miss loads of stuff "everyone" has seen! I tend to stick to the small set of things I know I like tbh, but those do sound good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trust me they are good. You should watch them sometime if you ever get the chance.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Trust me they are good. You should watch them sometime if you ever get the chance.
    I'll have to remember over the long summer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The undateables

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.