Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    **ROOM TO RENT**

Brook Street, Derby, DE1 3PF

44 week contract beginning on 08-Sep-2018 ending on 13-Jul-2019
    Booking fee £100.00 due at time of booking
    Room rate is £128 per week

I am happy to pay the booking fee of £100 to help try and get the flat moved on.

This is a 4 bedroom flat, with a shared kitchen/living area. All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom. The flat is on the 4th Floor.

The other people currently booked into the flat are 3 boys (20-22), all of which are currently 2nd year uni students. All nice lads that I'm good mates with, lived with them since September and they're all ideal flatmates; clean and tidy.

The agent can do viewings every Tuesday and Thursday at 2.30pm and 4.30pm. The actual flat advertised isn't available for viewing however they have a show flat which is the exact same layout.

Please contact me for more details.

PS. I don't know if the pictures uploaded properly, if not just ask and i'll send them over.
    Attachment 728792728794728800
    Name:  ROOM DERBY 2.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  38.6 KBAttachment 728792728794
    Attached Images

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.