Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What should I do after..... watch

Announcements

I was dating a girl and we met up a few times. She then messaged me before valentines day saying I value our friendship but I just see you as a friend. I didn't say much back because I was shocked, I still really like her what should I do?

Bump
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was dating a girl and we met up a few times. She then messaged me before valentines day saying I value our friendship but I just see you as a friend. I didn't say much back because I was shocked, I still really like her what should I do?
    Either deal with her just seeing you as a friend and stay as friends or you cut contact and move on. It won't progress any further I'm afraid.

I have stopped talking to her. I will wait for her to message me.

ReputationRep:
    I have stopped talking to her. I will wait for her to message me.
    Just tell her how you feel, then you’ll get an answer and can move on. I personally always wait for the boy to message me first because I don’t want to seem too keen hahsha maybe she’s the same and was hinting to you to say you feel like your more than friends idk girls are confusing I feel you

(Original post by Lucyylloydd)
    Just tell her how you feel, then you’ll get an answer and can move on. I personally always wait for the boy to message me first because I don’t want to seem too keen hahsha maybe she’s the same and was hinting to you to say you feel like your more than friends idk girls are confusing I feel you
    Thanks I will see maybe in a few days time I will message her. That is true what you said though thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I will see maybe in a few days time I will message her. That is true what you said though thanks.
    And if she still only thinks your friends then even though it’s hard because you still have feelings just do your best to move on because one day someone will want you for you and there’s no point lusting after someone who doesn’t care for you in that way haha I’ve been there plenty of times

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.