The Student Room Group

Access to Medicine Interview and Assessments

Hello,

I am applying to the Access to Medicine courses at Sussex Downs and the College of West Anglia this year.

I know there are interviews and assessment days and was wondering if any previous students could share any tips or advice on how to prepare for the assessment days.

I am particularly interested in the level of the exams that you are given.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Original post by SRSMed
Hello,

I am applying to the Access to Medicine courses at Sussex Downs and the College of West Anglia this year.

I know there are interviews and assessment days and was wondering if any previous students could share any tips or advice on how to prepare for the assessment days.

I am particularly interested in the level of the exams that you are given.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks,

I would suggest you ask them for data as to how many from the course actually get 45 distinctions and how many get places on Medicine courses. I would strongly suggest you look into A levels as an alternative.

I have only seen one thread of someone making it from an Access course. Think it was Manchester.
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for your reply, I’m not sure that you have got the gist of what I was asking.

I was hoping to find out from some of the previous applicants what the exams are like on the interview days for the course.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending