Turn on thread page Beta

I woke up craving mcdonalds and I keep getting mcdonalds adverts all I want is some chicken nuggets but its 15 min walk and my dads car is broken and its too snowy and cold I could force my dad to walk but its too mean and I'm NOT getting the bus I also haven't showered in 4 days I also have tonsillitis so I probably wouldn't even enjoy eating it. sorry for this I don't even want replies at this point just mcdonalds.

thank you for your time

ReputationRep:
    Was expecting something serious...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Download UberEATS and order McDonalds

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I woke up craving mcdonalds and I keep getting mcdonalds adverts all I want is some chicken nuggets but its 15 min walk and my dads car is broken and its too snowy and cold I could force my dad to walk but its too mean and I'm NOT getting the bus I also haven't showered in 4 days I also have tonsillitis so I probably wouldn't even enjoy eating it. sorry for this I don't even want replies at this point just mcdonalds.

thank you for your time
    uber eats is your friend

(Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Was expecting something serious...

Spoiler:
    Show

Download UberEATS and order McDonalds

uber eats is your friend
    dk what that is ill search

ReputationRep:
    dk what that is ill search
    They will deliver McDonalds to your door

I'm downloading

ehioehuihersihseg they don't deliver to where I live okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ReputationRep:
    yuck who craves mcdonalds for breakfast. sweetheart if you've got tonsillitis, work on making that better. mcdonalds can wait

(Original post by Allie4)
    yuck who craves mcdonalds for breakfast. sweetheart if you've got tonsillitis, work on making that better. mcdonalds can wait
    my doctor just told me to have paracetamol and she said eat normally! ! ! !!!

ReputationRep:
    my doctor just told me to have paracetamol and she said eat normally! ! ! !!!
    yikes how, isn't your throat swollen? stick to drinking tea and liquids usually and have some toast or soup. my sister had tonsillitis, she could barely swallow.

yikes how, isn't your throat swollen? stick to drinking tea and liquids usually and have some toast or soup. my sister had tonsillitis, she could barely swallow.
    I couldn't sleep 2 days ago but now I'm way better still hurts a bit though I feel like the mcdonalds itself would outweigh the pain so i still want mcdonalds

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't sleep 2 days ago but now I'm way better still hurts a bit though I feel like the mcdonalds itself would outweigh the pain so i still want mcdonalds
    Hmm I'm not the biggest fan of mcdonalds so thats the last thing I would suggest to you. but if you really think you can handle it then order it to your door.

Hmm I'm not the biggest fan of mcdonalds so thats the last thing I would suggest to you. but if you really think you can handle it then order it to your door.
    don't think I can order it love but thanks for your concerns

ReputationRep:

(Original post by Gofre)
    not nice bro

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.