This will be useful.
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by WiSi)
The ranks counts, only as a public opinion.
I think a person can be great only by his own, by you can0t deny that a good university name is a good brand.

Anyway I don't like job opportunities of were I actually live, there are very low salaries, and I would like to be independent at 30 years old, and not live with my parent as 70% of people here do.
I didn't deny that, I denied it meant anything if you're talking about quality of education: that's not something that you can measure easily because nobody can agree on what education is even for, so how can we decide what "good" education looks like?

You can move after your degree though?
WiSi
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
I didn't deny that, I denied it meant anything if you're talking about quality of education: that's not something that you can measure easily because nobody can agree on what education is even for, so how can we decide what "good" education looks like?

You can move after your degree though?
The degree were I live are criticized to be too theoretical and less practical, no matter the position in the ranking.
ajj2000
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by WiSi)
The degree were I live are criticized to be too theoretical and less practical, no matter the position in the ranking.
Have you said what degree course you are looking for? There may be people here with knowledge of different courses.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (653)
90.95%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (65)
9.05%

Watched Threads