Turn on thread page Beta

A girl said she slept with my boyfriend. watch

ReputationRep:
    This girl said she had sex with my bf and he denies everything about it. She described my home in detail and everything we talked about over the phone that night. He says he described everything in detail to her but never told me anything about her, even when I told him about her wanting to hang out. I don’t know what to do.

ReputationRep:
    why would he tell the details of the inside of your house to a random girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouAreAYute)
    why would he tell the details of the inside of your house to a random girl
    I have no idea, he said he felt like he could talk to her. But his story has changed twice already

ReputationRep:
    Boy lies to girl.

In other news, day follows night and water is wet.

Sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smarie24)
    I have no idea, he said he felt like he could talk to her. But his story has changed twice already
    tbh i think hes lying - sorry

ReputationRep:
    He banged hurrr

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend wins this week's TSR Aldridge Prior Award!

ReputationRep:
    I too often text girls who aren't my girlfriend to let them know the hard, long details about the inside of my house.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    I too often text girls who aren't my girlfriend to let them know the hard, long details about the inside of my house.

ReputationRep:
    He did it sis, throw the whole boyfriend out.

If this happened to your friend and she described exactly what you just did, would you tell her to forget it? Or would you tell her to wake up and get out before he causes her anymore pain?

Very sorry this is happening to you, you can get through it. :console:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Time to ditch him.
    You can do better, but it will take time.
    Start focusing on yourself now, not him. Get motivated by eating healthy or gym / swim, and hang out with your friends more.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.