Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfreind wants to.......... watch

Announcements

bring another person into our relationship - a threesome!!!
    Should I????
    I would like more gay sex!!!
    Or is it a bad idea????

I... I need to go to church man

Sick and tired of these stupid relationship questions... smh

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Sick and tired of these stupid relationship questions... smh
    How rude!!! This is the first one I have ever done!!!

ReputationRep:
    Bad idea.
    If you were not in a relationship, go for it as no one's feelings will be hurt by it.
    But if you are together (which from your original post, you are), then don't.
    The guy may enjoy it a whole lot more than you will, and you'll only receive 33% of the attention and love from him (other 33% goes to the other person & 33% is him), compared to 100% if it was just you two.
    Do some research and if you're still 100% committed to engaging in a threesome, then enjoy, i guess.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If it's something you'd be happy with, then yes. If you won't be happy, then no. It is really that simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adz2042)
    Bad idea.
    If you were not in a relationship, go for it as no one's feelings will be hurt by it.
    But if you are together (which from your original post, you are), then don't.
    The guy may enjoy it a whole lot more than you will, and you'll only receive 33% of the attention and love from him (other 33% goes to the other person & 33% is him), compared to 100% if it was just you two.
    Do some research and if you're still 100% committed to engaging in a threesome, then enjoy, i guess.
    Hate to be that guy but if OP was getting 100% attention now, how would it go down to 33% with another person. Surely it would go down to 50%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MWills99)
    Hate to be that guy but if OP was getting 100% attention now, how would it go down to 33% with another person. Surely it would go down to 50%.
    cause if it was 50% her, 50% other girl, 0% guy? a 3some means everyone is equal right? at 33%.

My maths isn't brilliant but that is how I worked it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adz2042)
    cause if it was 50% her, 50% other girl, 0% guy? a 3some means everyone is equal right? at 33%.

My maths isn't brilliant but that is how I worked it out.
    Ok by that logic, OP would only be getting 50% as the other 50% would go to the guy in the first place

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.