Can I still get A’s if I start revising now? Watch

smithyboy9900
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can I still get A’s if I start revising now? And any tips on the most efficient ways of revising?

adamantacademic
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes - Request support for specific needs for particular subjects
LauraB101
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends what you're studying?

GCSE's and university - yes.
A Levels - probably not.
Rarest
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Depends on your current level in all honesty. If you naturally get a*-c then yes it's possible but anything below that and it's going to be a struggle but still achievable.
Indiasophie98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by smithyboy9900)
Can I still get A’s if I start revising now? And any tips on the most efficient ways of revising?
I don't see why not. As long as you use revision techniques that suit you to get the most out of your revision sessions. Don't do what I did when I did my GCSE's in 2015 and stay up till 1 am and then wake up at 5 am and start revising again in the weeks leading up to your exams. Make midmaps of all of your subjects and make flashcards and get your friends and families to quiz you on the subject.
milkshakelover
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lol yes absolutely. i go to a grammar school and pretty much no one begins revision until easter, its just not done, and thats for A-level
Indiasophie98
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Indiasophie98)
I don't see why not. As long as you use revision techniques that suit you to get the most out of your revision sessions. Don't do what I did when I did my GCSE's in 2015 and stay up till 1 am and then wake up at 5 am and start revising again in the weeks leading up to your exams. Make midmaps of all of your subjects and make flashcards and get your friends and families to quiz you on the subject.
What I also did was I pinned my mind maps up on my bedroom walls so I could easily read them. Also my school science department gave us revision sheets based on all of the different topics we did. On the other hand, make use of any revision sessions that your school may hold. They do come in handy!
smithyboy9900
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by hxfsxh)
lol yes absolutely. i go to a grammar school and pretty much no one begins revision until easter, its just not done, and thats for A-level
Can I ask what you’re predicted at A level & how do you revise best?
milkshakelover
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by smithyboy9900)
Can I ask what you’re predicted at A level & how do you revise best?
A*A*A and through planning detailed answers to questions and learning them
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.67%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.67%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.67%
It might lead to more bullying (55)
36.67%
There's nothing they could do (41)
27.33%

Watched Threads

Latest