Turn on thread page Beta

low grades watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.I did my IGCSE and got really bad grades 4 Ds and 1 F.Please give me names of universities that can accept me for foundation year.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima6987)
    Hi everyone.I did my IGCSE and got really bad grades 4 Ds and 1 F.Please give me names of universities that can accept me for foundation year.
    Thank you.
    What courses are you currently studying and what are your predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anagogic)
    What courses are you currently studying and what are your predicted grades?
    i am repeating one subject of igcse which is maths.

ReputationRep:
    i am repeating one subject of igcse which is maths.
    Most foundation years require anywhere from EE to ABB depending on the University. Without A levels, IB, B-tec or something equivalent they won't admit you so that'll be your next step.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anagogic)
    Most foundation years require anywhere from EE to ABB depending on the University. Without A levels, IB, B-tec or something equivalent they won't admit you so that'll be your next step.
    But some universities with foundation years only look at your igcse grades. i want to know which unis can accept me with these grades. looking for university that have art and something easy.

ReputationRep:
    But some universities with foundation years only look at your igcse grades. i want to know which unis can accept me with these grades. looking for university that have art and something easy.
    I didn't realise that, well you know more than me then. If it's something creative maybe a portfolio could help?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.