The Student Room Group

Psychology or English Lit

Hi,
I am picking my a levels at the Moment and am predicted 7-9 for everything.
I am between either going into medicine or law. I already know for medicine that I need Biology and chemistry. So I do want to keep my options so I would also be picking maths, however am I also good at English but heard a level is very different and I do want to keep my options for law open so I am quite unsure on whether to pick English Lit or psychology.
It would really help if I can have advice on what to pick between English or Psychology, in mind that I am also picking Bio,Chem and maths
Original post by dylan158
Hi,
I am picking my a levels at the Moment and am predicted 7-9 for everything.
I am between either going into medicine or law. I already know for medicine that I need Biology and chemistry. So I do want to keep my options so I would also be picking maths, however am I also good at English but heard a level is very different and I do want to keep my options for law open so I am quite unsure on whether to pick English Lit or psychology.
It would really help if I can have advice on what to pick between English or Psychology, in mind that I am also picking Bio,Chem and maths

hey. I'm doing psych now for year 13 and I've got a place to do law at uni. Can't say anything for medicine, but for law i reckon that while psych is a good A level to have, English lit may be more respectable to have in comparison for Russell group unis i think.

i chose psych personally due it being more interesting to me, but it depends on what to you think really
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest