Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered 2 places on different courses at UCLAN... Since then, I have received phone calls and gifts from them including a scarf and a postcard to get a free hoodie on the Applicant Day.

My friend has also been offered a place at UCLAN on one of the same courses however she has not received anything after her offer. She is slightly worried about this and I was wondering if anyone else with a place at UCLAN has also gotten nothing from them after receiving their offer...

Thanks ❤
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailingInGeneral)
    I've been offered 2 places on different courses at UCLAN... Since then, I have received phone calls and gifts from them including a scarf and a postcard to get a free hoodie on the Applicant Day.

My friend has also been offered a place at UCLAN on one of the same courses however she has not received anything after her offer. She is slightly worried about this and I was wondering if anyone else with a place at UCLAN has also gotten nothing from them after receiving their offer...

Thanks ❤
    Hey. I also got an offer but I havent accepted it yet. I am an international student so I dont know what their policy is about gifts. I think your friend shouldnt be worried about not getting gifts. I'd be worried if no university accepted me :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FailingInGeneral)

Thanks ❤
    Hey! So I've already been accepted and I've literally got nothing from them either so honestly I would tell you friend not to worry they'll be fine! ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt everyone get an offer from there? 😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2018

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.