The Student Room Group

Will i go to prison for pedophillia?

Please read my story before throwing insults my way because i was very much decieved.

I was speaking to this girl on tinder for a while and we instantly clicked the first time. I found her so beautiful. There were no full body pictures of her but i didn’t really care because her face was perfect. She had a very youthful face and she had told me that she was 30. I’m 23. I was so attracted to her youthfulness. Every time i’d try to meet up with her, she had told me she was busy or shy. We finally met up yesterday and i’m so afraid that i’ll be put in prison for pedophillia. She was 4’8 and I’m 6’6. My smile completely vanished and i told her i was just going to the restaurant and i actually escaped through the back doors and blocked her from all social media. Im afraid she’ll tell on me as revenge.

Please tell me what i should do!
Reply 1
2/10
Reply 2
restroom* (im american btw)
@Reue I think 2/10 is being generous to be honest, this could be 0/10 trolling material
Lol, yes it is totally illegal to go on a date with a woman shorter than you. Also learn the definition of paedophilia.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Lol, yes it is totally illegal to go on a date with a woman shorter than you. Also learn the definition of paedophilia.

that's what i was thinking , i thought for a second they changed the definition without me realising XD
abandoning a child in a restaurant is a crime.
Reply 7
Original post by DrawTheLine

And the spelling of it!
Reply 8
Reading this, I think you got the wrong end of the stick with the whole pedo thing.
You're 23. You were planning on meeting someone who was 30. You met up, got cold feet, but instead of telling her properly like a gent, you fled and left her with the bill (I guess?).
Why would she tell the police when it was you who wanted to meet up with her in the first place?
You need help. Speak to your parents or your close friends.
Not quite @it’s****ingWOODY level of click bait but not bad... I mean, hey I clicked it :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending