Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dont mind what level you are gcse,a level, ks3,ks4 ext just looking for partime work no payment required
    just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
    tmcowell (snapchat)
    live:trinitymcowell (skype)

hope to hear from you soon !
    trinity cowell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tribute01)
    i dont mind what level you are gcse,a level, ks3,ks4 ext just looking for partime work no payment required
    just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
    tmcowell (snapchat)

trinity cowell
    please be patient with me as it is my first tutoring job so i maybe a bit slow haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey im interested
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    How will the tutoring work?

How 'qualified' are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tee3434)
    Hey im interested
    awesome if you have skype or any of the others listed please contact me! i look forward to working with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Traore)
    How will the tutoring work?

How 'qualified' are you?
    i am a student at gcse level if i am completely honest i dont have any formal qualifications biology is my passion and i really enjoy teaching it and learning along the way myself

i work through skype or other social media platforms like snapchat or instagram if thats inconvenient for you i am open to suggestions on how to improve what i do!

ReputationRep:
    i am a student at gcse level if i am completely honest i dont have any formal qualifications biology is my passion and i really enjoy teaching it and learning along the way myself

i work through skype or other social media platforms like snapchat or instagram if thats inconvenient for you i am open to suggestions on how to improve what i do!
    With respect, I don't think it would be a great idea for a GCSE student to tutor an A-Level student at biology.

I think you should focus on your own studies for now, ensuring you get the best grades you can :-)

ReputationRep:
    just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
    tmcowell (snapchat)

trinity cowell
    Try doing some tutoring for 11+ exams or entrance exams for grammar schools
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Traore)
    With respect, I don't think it would be a great idea for a GCSE student to tutor an A-Level student at biology.

I think you should focus on your own studies for now, ensuring you get the best grades you can :-)
    its alright no offence is taken i appreciate the input but personally i find it mutually beneficial because it helps others cement their knowledge of the subject and it helps me memorise and retain the knowledge needed for exams and other revision purposes
    and plus i fund it fun to teach so for me its a win win

thanks for your input i really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivandunnachie)
    Try doing some tutoring for 11+ exams or entrance exams for grammar schools
    good idea thanks for the input
    although i feel i am still fully able to tutor people at gcse level and higher cause im tutoring an a level student currently on the function of the kidneys and how they filter blood
    i appreciate the suggestions many thanks

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.