looking to tutor people for biology !

Watch
tribute01
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i dont mind what level you are gcse,a level, ks3,ks4 ext just looking for partime work no payment required
just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
tmcowell (snapchat)
live:trinitymcowell (skype)

hope to hear from you soon !
trinity cowell
tribute01
Rep:
?
(Original post by tribute01)
i dont mind what level you are gcse,a level, ks3,ks4 ext just looking for partime work no payment required
just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
tmcowell (snapchat)

trinity cowell
please be patient with me as it is my first tutoring job so i maybe a bit slow haha
tee3434
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey im interested
Traore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How will the tutoring work?

How 'qualified' are you?
tribute01
Rep:
?
(Original post by tee3434)
Hey im interested
awesome if you have skype or any of the others listed please contact me! i look forward to working with you
tribute01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Traore)
How will the tutoring work?

How 'qualified' are you?
i am a student at gcse level if i am completely honest i dont have any formal qualifications biology is my passion and i really enjoy teaching it and learning along the way myself

i work through skype or other social media platforms like snapchat or instagram if thats inconvenient for you i am open to suggestions on how to improve what i do!
Traore
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i am a student at gcse level if i am completely honest i dont have any formal qualifications biology is my passion and i really enjoy teaching it and learning along the way myself

i work through skype or other social media platforms like snapchat or instagram if thats inconvenient for you i am open to suggestions on how to improve what i do!
With respect, I don't think it would be a great idea for a GCSE student to tutor an A-Level student at biology.

I think you should focus on your own studies for now, ensuring you get the best grades you can :-)
ivandunnachie
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
tmcowell (snapchat)

trinity cowell
Try doing some tutoring for 11+ exams or entrance exams for grammar schools
tribute01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Traore)
With respect, I don't think it would be a great idea for a GCSE student to tutor an A-Level student at biology.

I think you should focus on your own studies for now, ensuring you get the best grades you can :-)
its alright no offence is taken i appreciate the input but personally i find it mutually beneficial because it helps others cement their knowledge of the subject and it helps me memorise and retain the knowledge needed for exams and other revision purposes
and plus i fund it fun to teach so for me its a win win

thanks for your input i really appreciate it
tribute01
Rep:
?
(Original post by ivandunnachie)
Try doing some tutoring for 11+ exams or entrance exams for grammar schools
good idea thanks for the input
although i feel i am still fully able to tutor people at gcse level and higher cause im tutoring an a level student currently on the function of the kidneys and how they filter blood
i appreciate the suggestions many thanks
deadlyspeed109
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just leave a message at

tribute08 (instagram)
tmcowell (snapchat)

trinity cowell
Hi do you have discord?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.9%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (16)
15.69%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (19)
18.63%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (11)
10.78%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (33)
32.35%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (18)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise