Aqa gcse combined highers cience specimen specimen material set 2, paper 2

Watch
username3691874
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For those who did the tests, tell me whats on chemistry and biology and what I need to revise and how it went overall because I found physics difficult.I've heard from someone that biology hardly contained any content and was more like a maths exam? Also, is it possible to find the set 2 anywhere online for it, because I couldn't find it?
medzie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What was tested on for the phyics paper?
anonymousmanc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I can't find the paper after having done it either, maybe someone will have a copy on a thread somewhere.
CHEMISTRY-P2
Haber process
Le Chateliers Principle
Effects of carbon monoxide (and 2 other chemicals I can't remember)
A lot of graph interpretation from rates of reactions (tangent question)
Shapes of catalysts, which confused me but I scribbled something moderately substantive about surface area.
Paper chromotography (6marks)
Moles,mass,mr equation.(remember kg into g)
Formulation definition (1mark)
Magnesium and HCl reaction and measuring concentration of hydrogen released (6mark experiment set up)

Hope all goes well and I'm not too late, the weird chemical question threw me off but the maths in it is super easy. Grade boundaries should be low anyway

(Original post by BT144)
For those who did the tests, tell me whats on chemistry and biology and what I need to revise and how it went overall because I found physics difficult.I've heard from someone that biology hardly contained any content and was more like a maths exam? Also, is it possible to find the set 2 anywhere online for it, because I couldn't find it?
username3691874
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by anonymousmanc)
I can't find the paper after having done it either, maybe someone will have a copy on a thread somewhere.
CHEMISTRY-P2
Haber process
Le Chateliers Principle
Effects of carbon monoxide (and 2 other chemicals I can't remember)
A lot of graph interpretation from rates of reactions (tangent question)
Shapes of catalysts, which confused me but I scribbled something moderately substantive about surface area.
Paper chromotography (6marks)
Moles,mass,mr equation.(remember kg into g)
Formulation definition (1mark)
Magnesium and HCl reaction and measuring concentration of hydrogen released (6mark experiment set up)

Hope all goes well and I'm not too late, the weird chemical question threw me off but the maths in it is super easy. Grade boundaries should be low anyway
Thank you, but isn't the Haber Process in the triple exam?
anonymousmanc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BT144)
Thank you, but isn't the Haber Process in the triple exam?
I suppose you could say that, to be fair the question is about Le Chateliers principle regarding the production of ammonia, so no specific facts of the haber process need to be known although it helped me in the exam.
No problem anyways.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (2)
50%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (1)
25%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (1)
25%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads