Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love Liverpool as a city; and the accommodation is fantastic (I’m very picky with where I live)! I have an offer at Uni of Liverpool for law but I’m sooo worried about after Uni... I want to go onto be either a solicitor or a barrister (not sure which one yet) so if I choose solicitor; I want to get into a good law firm in London. And if a barrister, I want to get really successful (however you do that - haha!). So I also got an offer from Uni of Manchester and I thought the Uni was great and lovely; but the accommodation was NOT nice at all! But I’m hearing that Manchester Uni is sooo much better for Law. I really don’t know what to do - I haven’t even applied for Manc accommodation so if I go there I’ll probably get left with the scraps is Liverpool really that bad to become a success? Thanks xxxxx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    no reply yet strange
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.