ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lepidolite)
    Well I’m hoping I’ll like it eventually but it’s more out of necessity
    Yikes.

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    thought you were responding to PT :tea:
    I don't think I've even seen that person before this thread. 😅

ReputationRep:
    I’ll be 21 and in my final year of university as an undergraduate law student (assuming everything goes to plan).

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17, currently in Y12. So I'd be 22 in 5 years.

Hopefully I'll be completing my PGCE course and hunting for an NQT Teaching post in secondary History from the September. Scary times, lots can change in 5 years!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully found a job as a mental health nurse. And me looking on fleek for myself. My life sorted out really.

ReputationRep:
    Il be 26 so would be in my first year working full time
    hopefully in a long term relationship :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Being in unit and studying biomedical science hopefully
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    On Earth.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be 22, and the youngest Prime Minister in British history.

Not be merit of course, it'd probably be some luck like Jeremy Corbyn wins the 2022 election, a year later he resigns for some stupid communist reason and then me, being a Labour MP of some backwards constituency wins the Labour Leadership election- not because I'm good but because I'd the least worse out of the other candidates- and thus becomes the new Prime Minister.

And then I get my ass kicked next election but hey that's 10 years from now.

ReputationRep:
    Rich

or dead

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 24 and will hopefully be on my second year studying veterinary medicine if all goes to plan still haha!!

ReputationRep:
    5 years from now will be Spring 2023, by which time I'll hopefully be in the last couple of months of university, after taking a couple of years out after college to work and self-study one or two A-levels. Hopefully I'll have done well in some Business Management or related degree, and have a nice career lined up!

Asides from that, I hope to be stronger and fitter, personally and physically, than I currently am. I'll be living on my own, and I'll be earning enough to really enjoy myself with friends. That's what matters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PTMalewski)
    Dead
    hahahahahahhaha

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 31,wow sounds really old. Hopefully married to my partner,kids,working for the world health organisation or in a research laboratory setting. Plan on moving to Switzerland to see more of the fam and getting to know my heritage in the Italian speaking region of the country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'll be 31,wow sounds really old. Hopefully married to my partner,kids,working for the world health organisation or in a research laboratory setting. Plan on moving to Switzerland to see more of the fam and getting to know my heritage in the Italian speaking region of the country
    Sounds very successful. I envy you.

ReputationRep:
    in 2023?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PTMalewski)
    Sounds very successful. I envy you.
    Oh no,please don't. Inshallah,you'll be just as successful. Remember,life is what you make it.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.