Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amber2002smith)
    Can others please fill out the survey
    Please

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Tom everyone that has done it, has any girl manage to go standing, is it worth learning

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else, just to let you know if you want to see some results Tom help yourself just say in the email box but make sure you give your email

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Tom everyone that has done it, has any girl manage to go standing, is it worth learning
    Nope never stood, you'd have to take off your trousers for that to feasibly work. You just have to hover and bend back a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzureCeleste)
    Nope never stood, you'd have to take off your trousers for that to feasibly work. You just have to hover and bend back a bit.
    Okay thanks I read online that girls can Dom it by pulling their lips apart and aiming but whated to see if anyone had done it as it seemed quite hard

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks I read online that girls can Dom it by pulling their lips apart and aiming but whated to see if anyone had done it as it seemed quite hard
    Yeah I wouldn't want to do that, like you're already limited in terms of hygiene as it is. Just hover above the ground-it's really easy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wouldn't want to do that, like you're already limited in terms of hygiene as it is. Just hover above the ground-it's really easy.
    Okay have you done my survey x

ReputationRep:
    If you’re peeing just remove your trousers and underwear and lean back as if you’re doing a squat and… pee I guess. Works for me (I’m female)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemuffin)
    If you’re peeing just remove your trousers and underwear and lean back as if you’re doing a squat and… pee I guess. Works for me (I’m female)
    Thanks have you filled out the survey here:
    https://goo.gl/forms/VCE0SlYP8SzxBtey2

ReputationRep:
    Thanks have you filled out the survey here:
    https://goo.gl/forms/VCE0SlYP8SzxBtey2
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Okay have you done my survey x
    Yeah

It takes a lot of effort to remove the trousers and wastes walking time. When you have long days you don't really want to spend time removing unnecessary layers when many people pee with them on

ReputationRep:
    It takes a lot of effort to remove the trousers and wastes walking time. When you have long days you don't really want to spend time removing unnecessary layers when many people pee with them on
    I’m confused so you’re just meant to pee your pants then?? I don’t understand

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks, please see if you can get other people to fill this out like siblings etc.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thanks, please see if you can get other people to fill this out like siblings etc.
    Anyone

ReputationRep:
    I’m confused so you’re just meant to pee your pants then?? I don’t understand
    No you like pull them down to your ankles, you don't physically remove them and get undressed though(which is what I thought you may have been implying, but maybe I misread your post)

ReputationRep:
    No you like pull them down to your ankles, you don't physically remove them and get undressed though(which is what I thought you may have been implying, but maybe I misread your post)
    Oh sure that makes sense 😂 yeah I meant not take them off completely

ReputationRep:
    Thanks to all those that helped

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else
    Please

ReputationRep:
    Can people please help, and I feel you are filling out the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/VCE0SlYP8SzxBtey2 and when filling it out please be helpful and deatailed not 'the se a bush' or 'go pee' as they are very unhelpful

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Staffordshire University
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  • Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.