The Student Room Group

AQA psychology Alevel support

I need some psychology help peeps to help me remember why the **** tulving thought it would be a good idea to come up with 3 different types of long term memories.

Im thinking of setting up a WhatsApp group for psychology support to get us all through these next few months. PM me your number if interested.

thank you xx
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Original post by allie.moe
I need some psychology help peeps to help me remember why the **** tulving thought it would be a good idea to come up with 3 different types of long term memories.

Im thinking of setting up a WhatsApp group for psychology support to get us all through these next few months. PM me your number if interested.

thank you xx

I think he decided to come up with three types was because it was to disprove the multi- store model which suggests theres only one store representing LTM.

thank you xx

https://www.simplypsychology.org/long-term-memory.html

Go down to types of long term memory. Make notes and try to put it into your own words.
Reply 4
Original post by Little Popcorns
https://www.simplypsychology.org/long-term-memory.html

Go down to types of long term memory. Make notes and try to put it into your own words.

Original post by liv7535
I think he decided to come up with three types was because it was to disprove the multi- store model which suggests theres only one store representing LTM.

Thanks you guys. But are you interested in forming a study group for psychology?
Thanks you guys. But are you interested in forming a study group for psychology?

I'm not as I'm not doing my A levels. Wouldn't you like to form one with your friends on your course? I do feel like there should be more going on on here to do with psychology though. You can always set one up on here. Not sure if there is one or not tbh...
Reply 6
anybody else interested?
Reply 7
im interested and is anyone here doing A2 Law AQA ?
Reply 8
Original post by 90'S
im interested and is anyone here doing A2 Law AQA ?

Pm me your number. I have 3 other people interested. As soon as the group gets bigger Ill make the gc

And I'm sorry, I don't do law
Reply 9
It's okay and just start the group now and add more people as we go on if you get what i mean and okay i'll pm you my number now!
Reply 10
Original post by 90'S
It's okay and just start the group now and add more people as we go on if you get what i mean and okay i'll pm you my number now!

hey you never sent your number. I have the group chat going
Reply 11
hey you never sent your number. I have the group chat going

Can I please join!!
Reply 12
Original post by deellaa
Can I please join!!

sure just pm your number

Quick Reply

Latest