Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Me and my boyfriend have begun having intercourse and have done so irregularly for around 6 months or so. I have found that I always get a burning when he enters me, we have tried different condoms, no condoms, 3 different lubricants, no lubricants. I have struggled to get ‘wet’ recently. Recently the burning has died down however a new sharp pain in my ovaries has occurred, and the burning still isn’t there. I have also found that I have a small rip/cut on the bottom of my gential opening ( I’m a girl) and this always occurs after intercourse, it swells up also.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?

• Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Given that you've experienced pain each time, it's not surprising that you're no longer getting wet easily.

It's probably related to the cut - if one happens, it can take a while to heal properly.

This is GP or sexual health clinic time.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.