Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Could you not just message her directly about this ? The fact you’ve opened it up to the whole site would probably make me more annoyed .... but that’s just me :laugh:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Let the games begin.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    maybe it will show her how much i cared about her
    Not really. Threads like this are known to end in disappointment. A bit like that guy who got catfished by some girl on here...

ReputationRep:
    wait who are you
    Im pretty sure you know who i am now. And if you dont then it must not be first time youve done it

ReputationRep:
    wait who are you
    why you acting so innocent all of a sudden? one minute ago you were quick to spill your feelings loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova36)
    Could you not just message her directly about this ? The fact you’ve opened it up to the whole site would probably make me more annoyed .... but that’s just me :laugh:
    thanks for the serious reply , i mean i tried but she's not responding to me for whatever reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    babe you don't owe him anything looool allow him he's clapped if he cussed you out smhhhh
    Smh idk man but i was seriously helping him out n got rude all of a sudden. Even called me a lesbian? Lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    Smh idk man but i was seriously helping him out n got rude all of a sudden. Even called me a lesbian? Lmao
    I'm creasing rn omg ahhaa why was he moving madd thoo lmao tell him to sit down.

ReputationRep:
    Hahahahhahahhahahaha.

**** me.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the serious reply , i mean i tried but she's not responding to me for whatever reason
    I mean ... I don’t think you’ll ever know. It’s one of those cut your losses situations, I think everyone in the world has been ghosted in some ways or another. It’s frustrating because you’re never given a reason why ... sometimes there is no reason... but yeah , you’ll never know so there’s no use fretting.
    It’ll be tough for a little while but you’ll get over it soon enough, don’t worry.
    But, a little advice (you don’t have to take it but) be gracious in defeat. It probably feels like you wanna hurl abuse in her direction , but just take it in the chins ... somethings just aren’t meant to be it’s no reflection on you .

Best o luck xox

ReputationRep:
    I'm creasing rn omg ahhaa why was he moving madd thoo lmao tell him to sit down.
    Lool yh its pretty funny. He put me in his ignore list on my other account before i was gonna go off. Acting as if he owned me smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Hahahahhahahhahahaha.

**** me.
    😂😂 so confused then

So me and this girl (on this site btw) had been talking for quite a while and it's got to the point where i thought she was special to me , she was beautiful , kind and just everything i could ever want in a girl.

But then lately she started ignoring my texts for whatever reason and she became more and more distant from me , i couldn't bear to lose her to , she was that special and important to me , but she's ignoring me and i have no idea what to do about it , i keep asking if everything fine and then i leave it for a couple of days , she's seen it but she doesn't respond , someone help me out here

p.s , dw i won't reveal your name if you are reading this
    Maybe she doesn’t think about you the same way that you think about her. I know it may come across as harrassing her but you could always leave her a last message just asking for at least an explanation. If there’s no answer at all then maybe she isn’t your dream girl afterall, you deserve better! It could also be that she’s had second thoughts about a possible relationship online because those can be scary. Have you called/facetimed or just messaged?

ReputationRep:
    Lool yh its pretty funny. He put me in his ignore list on my other account before i was gonna go off. Acting as if he owned me smh
    wow i stg guys on this site take it to another level looooool
    he put you on his ignore list im gonneeeee y so butthurt

ReputationRep:
    wow i stg guys on this site take it to another level looooool
    he put you on his ignore list im gonneeeee y so butthurt
    Nahh they need to invent a new word other than clingy cos some of these guys take it to a whooooole other level.
    yh and mans trying to act clueless now. Boi bye

ReputationRep:
    Yooooooo, people can be flaky at times, if she is not replying to you then she is either busy with something or is not interested, either way consider talking to other people and not pin your feelings on one human being? This thread really does not help.

ReputationRep:
    Nahh they need to invent a new word other than clingy cos some of these guys take it to a whooooole other level.
    yh and mans trying to act clueless now. Boi bye
    Hahahaha omg yes they do! I remember I added this one guy from here on sc and this guy fully called me from the sc phone when I never answered like shut up I’m airing you for a reason!
    Allow him, honestly I feel sorry for whoever he’s clinging onto now :/

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha omg yes they do! I remember I added this one guy from here on sc and this guy fully called me from the sc phone when I never answered like shut up I’m airing you for a reason!
    Allow him, honestly I feel sorry for whoever he’s clinging onto now :/
    Loool, the audacity ya know😏
    Oh girl i thought i was the only one but theres even this other user who complained about this guy. How many more victims of cringe will there be until this guy just stops? hes really pming me now saying all sorts of gibberish.

ReputationRep:
    Loool, the audacity ya know😏
    Oh girl i thought i was the only one but theres even this other user who complained about this guy. How many more victims of cringe will there be until this guy just stops? hes really pming me now saying all sorts of gibberish.
    He needs to be stopped! @ ray shadows Stay in your lane I beg you stop running after everyone and expecting them all to fall in love! Omg return the favour and add him to your ignore list x

ReputationRep:
    He needs to be stopped! @ ray shadows Stay in your lane I beg you stop running after everyone and expecting them all to fall in love! Omg return the favour and add him to your ignore list x
    girl pls say it louder for the people at the back🗣
    Yh ive saved him the trouble of blocking me on a diff account 😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.