Turn on thread page Beta

What to do with this girl :/ watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I just don't see how you can get so attached to someone you've never physically met, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    girl pls say it louder for the people at the back🗣
    Yh ive saved him the trouble of blocking me on a diff account 😂
    Will do b xo
    Omg hahah you already blocked him, if he tries contacting you just report him for being openly annoying!

ReputationRep:
    Improper use of the anonymous function… it would’ve helped you a lot

ReputationRep:
    topic seems to have spectacularly backfired OP....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Will do b xo
    Omg hahah you already blocked him, if he tries contacting you just report him for being openly annoying!
    omg theres no other way he’d contact me. If he somehow does then the guy must be working with the government. Oh wait jus realised he could make another account nvm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    omg theres no other way he’d contact me. If he somehow does then the guy must be working with the government. Oh wait jus realised he could make another account nvm
    Oh my dayssss imagine he makes another account to contact you lmaooooo id dig him a grave

ReputationRep:
    Leave it fam, **** happensa

ReputationRep:
    Am i the only one who finds some of these "roadman responses" even cringier than the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taka345)
    Am i the only one who finds some of these "roadman responses" even cringier than the OP.
    yup hahahaha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh my dayssss imagine he makes another account to contact you lmaooooo id dig him a grave
    id die man 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taka345)
    What's a roadman response?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)
    topic seems to have spectacularly backfired OP....
    He even stopped posting on his thread out of embarassement. I even feel embarassed for him. This is one of those things you just wished you’d never have said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yourgyalsmcm)
    Sfe g

ReputationRep:
    Just look back at the language used by some of these ppl and you'll see 😂😂 (if not then I'll just explain) LOL didn't even notice your name

ReputationRep:
    Sfe g
    That's how I end half my conversations :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    That's how I end half my conversations :rofl:
    you’re such a deadting lmaoooo you best not end any of our convos with that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    He even stopped posting on his thread out of embarassement. I even feel embarassed for him. This is one of those things you just wished you’d never have said.
    Yet I am glad he made this thread.

OP might learn something, though. You need to treat your side *****es with respect.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Notoriety)
    Yet I am glad he made this thread.

OP might learn something, though. You need to treat your side *****es with respect.
    What side ****es doe?:laugh: All I see is 2 girls who rejected him and it really rustled his jimmies. OP needs to man up and stop acting like such a pussy

ReputationRep:
    I hate this forum

ReputationRep:
    Nahhhhh that’s mad. Poor u. Tbh if she’s not replying & ignoring u on purpose it’s prob cuz she doesn’t feel the same towards u & she doesn’t have the balls to say it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.