x Turn on thread page Beta

What to do with this girl :/ watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxyn)
    Improper use of the anonymous function… it would’ve helped you a lot
    He probably forgot lol

ReputationRep:
    I’m waiting for the girl this is about to announce herself and start some next level drama. :tea:
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zxyn)
    scroll back a few pages!! you're missing out
    Ah I thought that was just someone else he’d done the same thing to! Making a thread like this was never going to end well for him lmao. Worked well to entertain us though :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelike1)
    He probably forgot lol

He didn't forget

It was quite a deliberate gambit on his part to hopefully have her stumble upon the topic and start feeling remorse for her actions.

The desired outcome was for her to once again start becoming receptive to his courtship ventures

Spoiler:
    Show

It blew up in his face, but tbh he did not have much options left to try and salvage things as she was already ghosting him....

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she needs space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    Oh my dayssss imagine he makes another account to contact you lmaooooo id dig him a grave
    (Original post by Jheinexx)
    omg theres no other way he’d contact me. If he somehow does then the guy must be working with the government. Oh wait jus realised he could make another account nvm
    What the hell are you two on about.. :doh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    What the hell are you two on about.. :doh:
    He could create another tsr account to contact me after i have blocked him on this one. We’re not speaking a diff language lol

ReputationRep:
    He could create another tsr account to contact me after i have blocked him on this one. We’re not speaking a diff language lol
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    Why did you block him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Why did you block him?
    Cos he was pming rude stuff

ReputationRep:
    Cos he was pming rude stuff
    Like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    Like?
    Blaming me for how **** he feels n other stuff i dont wanna say cos its a bit too personal to him

ReputationRep:
    Blaming me for how **** he feels n other stuff i dont wanna say cos its a bit too personal to him
    Hmmm, I understand.

ReputationRep:
    I can’t breathe omg man asked us to translate

ReputationRep:
    It's over dude.

I myself lost my perfect girl 2 years ago. She will always permanently be my ideal. All I can do is distract myself from thinking about her by going out and pulling randoms every week.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    I just don't see how you can get so attached to someone you've never physically met, tbh.
    Don’t underestimate the power of TSR virginity. Man was gonna get married 💯💯 and have virtual babies😤😤

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmaooome)
    I can’t breathe omg man asked us to translate
    “Ok” lool

ReputationRep:
    I am so so so sorry you're dealing with this right now but it will pass! You do not deserve anyone to treat you in such a manner. You are radiant! Never forget that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    yeh maybe you're right , it just sucks so much
    I would honestly just ask her straight up ask her why she's ignoring you and tell her that it's upsetting you. If she doesn't react in an understanding way or if she brushes you off, then you're better off without her anyway.

ReputationRep:
    i see, it must be a tsr thing then.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.