Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    Me and my boyfriend have begun having intercourse and have done so irregularly for around 6 months or so. I have found that I always get a burning when he enters me, we have tried different condoms, no condoms, 3 different lubricants, no lubricants. I have struggled to get ‘wet’ recently. Recently the burning has died down however a new sharp pain in my ovaries has occurred, and the burning still isn’t there. I have also found that I have a small rip/cut on the bottom of my gential opening ( I’m a girl) and this always occurs after intercourse, it swells up also.

    Has anyone got any ideas as to what it could be?


    The best advice I would offer is to go see your GP ASAP and get some professional advice.

    The cut might have something to do with the burning, though I don't know why you'd feel burning in your ovaries because of a surface cut.

    The best advice I can give is don't take medical advice from strangers on the internet. If anything feels out of the ordinary, see a doctor.
    • #1

    See a doctor to get everything checked. Like others have said, it's much better to seek medical attention than taking the advice of strangers on the internet.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2018
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.