Turn on thread page Beta

To those who wonder why I make so many threads about Got Milk watch

ReputationRep:
    My other thread, “Why Got Milk Should Be Respected” was an apology note which was made at his request as a way to make it up to him for being rude and dismissive of him. This thread is different. I have, out of my own time, decided to make a thread about him and why it’s important to realise the value of people like him.

I joined TSR on this account in February. Before I noticed people like TheNightKing and xnotapplicablex, I saw a post by Got Milk. I clicked on it and it made me laugh. I’d say what it was if I could remember.

Since then, I’ve been a loyal follower of his, both by reading his posts and clicking the follow button. I am well aware that there are people on here who aren’t too fond of him, but nobody has the entire world kissing their feet.

For me, he’s provided comic relief at a time when I felt dragged under by other stuff. He’s been supportive out of the blue, turning up in a random thread to back me up. And he’s a human too. He is a good guy and I think that some people find it hard to look past their perception of how he talks on here to see that.

I want to let Got Milk know that he’s a really great guy and he deserves to be treated as such. If his head swells to the size of a hot air balloon from all the compliments, so be it. He has earned himself not one, but two personal threads because I felt like he should have them.

Milk, you are very appreciated. Thank you for having my back and being your awesome self.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Got Milk

ReputationRep:
    Fab.

ReputationRep:
    Not even joking this is proper deep, you could actually do this as a job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got Milk)
    Not even joking this is proper deep, you could actually do this as a job.
    Not the first thing I’d choose to do as a job haha, I just do it for you :P

ReputationRep:
    Also, I feel I need to set the record straight. I’m a girl, not a guy, in case anyone thought I was male. I had a couple people think I was anyway xD

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.