Turn on thread page Beta

We've been hanging out a couple of times and I think we both know we like each other. We sort of mentioned it mid conversation.

I don't think a relationship would be good right now, so saying that I rather not take it forward because don't want to lose them as a friend if things go south is good or bad?

Never been in this situation.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We've been hanging out a couple of times and I think we both know we like each other. We sort of mentioned it mid conversation.

I don't think a relationship would be good right now, so saying that I rather not take it forward because don't want to lose them as a friend if things go south is good or bad?

Never been in this situation.
    Well you can tell them you like them , but you arent in the right place for a relationship at the moment. You know them so you can gauge how they will react. Imo its smart to avoid messing the friendship up if not ready for the risk.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds familiar to something recently. Don't drag it out on the other person. Let it be friends until both accept more.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.